Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hello baby!




Assalamualaikum! Now at TMC check up my pregnancy. 24 weeks and 4 days and counting day by day. Baby cpt pop out mama x larat plus muhammad dalam perut ni aktif dan kalau hiccup lama sampai mama terikut hiccup jugak.

Petang ni ade shooting dengan budak darjah 2. I hope that boy easy to handle plus oh Yeah there will be a surprise celebration for one of my staff today! Gonna run to secret recipe to buy a cake for celebration.

Ok got to go!



Adam like "joyah" wear my arzu inner. I guess if i have a baby girl her face will look like adam picture above. What do you think?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

isabelle said...

kalo mcm kodam, comel la,,,

I`mulan said...

wah,perut yang semakin membesar...

Mak Wardah said...

Cute sesangat. Akak confirmed...

yaya said...

is: kalo mcm komal x comel ke? hehehe

i'mulan: yup makin besar dan makin x larat

mak wardah: insyallah...

Nurul Diana@Mama Adam + Aidil said...

alahai comeinya perut 24 weeks ;-)