Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No WW - tea time at my office





Assalamualaikum...

I just upload the photo above at instagram, twitter, FB and my blog as well :)

Yes in front of me now my mac book, red velvet cake i did last 2 day and that is my last slice, choc from my staff so sweet and she bought from langkawi and of course not tea but warm water :)

Today much better than yesterday, alhamdulilah happy sangat...

I hope you, yes you who read my blog also happy.


Thank you Allah SWT, syukran alhamdulillah :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:My office

3 comments:

farhana shamsuddin said...

red velvet cake buat sendri ? Sgt kagum...

yaya said...

farhana:
tak perlu kagum :) google je recipe di joy of baking red velvet :)

Ummi to NAJLA,EMRAN AND RAFEEQ said...

Assalamualaikum yaya

i dapat rasa sikit your red velvet cake i drop by at my mum house..my bro in law (musaab) bawak balik from your husband..

what a small world..my sis,Shatirah ckp you ada drop by at my mum place one night ( at no 58, u16/88 with your kiddos n husband)..

..i suka juga reading ur blog..:-D..my son pun kt Noble kidz sama dgn your adam..ada rezki kita jumpa ya..

btw , congtats for your 3rd pregnancy..:-D