Monday, February 23, 2009

5 things....

I got tag from Mommy lyna (my superkids blog):

5 things found in my bag:
Wallet
Bussiness card
Of course money
My magic book ( that book everything for me especially regarding bussiness)
Company profile (everywhere i go!)

5 things found in my wallet:
All important card inclusive IC
Receipt
Voucher to redeem
Pictures
Money

5 favourite things in my room:
First and foremost- my bed
My dressing table - i really love my dressing table!
Wardrobe
Pillow
Blanket

5 things I’ve always wanted to do:
To get more client
To get more money
Shopping
Together with my son and hubby
Update my blog - tapi tak berjaya gak kekadang...

5 things I’m currently into
Yang ni i tak nak jawab bleh tak?
Ngehehehe...
I hv my own reason....


5 people to tag
Kali ni rase takmo tag sesape pun,
tapi kalo u all yg baca ni nak buat
sila-silakanlah...

2 comments:

KV said...

best kan byk duit leh shopping bagai. Hehe

yaya said...

YY TO KV:
Mestilah seronok kak, tapi saya belum byk duit lagik........
bilelah nak dpt duit byk yek....
kekekekke