Wednesday, November 19, 2008

invitation



I got the invitation and already confirmed the attendance. Inilah akibatnya bile menghabiskan duit byk2 kat pavilion until dpt jadi winner for Malaysia Mega Sale "red carpet invitation". Wahahaha abish rm ku.... Tapi...tapikan..tapikan mase wat RSVP tadi i minta bawa my son, oh no, i cannot leave my son at home with my maid, i dun hv that heart. Adam will be with me anywhere i go. So far i'm waiting the confirmation from the RSVP person to allow me bring my baby. okeh got to go, tatatattata...

5 comments:

supermummy said...

eh bestnya! apakah hadiahnya ya?

YusVogue said...

wah..bestnya.. what will be your red carpet's dress.. can't wait to see!

yaya said...

YY TO SUPERMUMMY AND YUSVOUGE:
Hahahah... hv to wait my next entry about the red carpet day.

Jua Zulkef said...

aarghh, berbaloi per menghabiskan fulus2 itu. kan dpt invitation ni. tak sabar nk tau psl red carpet tu.

achee_b165 said...

wahh.... tahniah tahniah!! hehe...

~mamaREDZHA@p-na~