Monday, November 17, 2008

happy weekend!


This is my weekend story, opppsss... better i start my story morry from last friday. As usual friday which is long lunch hour make me flies to the metrojaya sales at mid valley with pet. I got da info from KL shoppingsales web site (damn dis website who make my rm flies from my wallet). I bought toysssssssss for adam (byk sgt toys yg best2), nine west floral wedges ( to match it with my floral maxi sexy), bowl set, and a few kitchen utensil.... sempat snap photo below only coz me and adam excited:

excited with his new toy



closed-up excited
When i bought toys for adam, i feel so excited and cant wait to go back home and give it to my son, little adam. I feel so happy when he smile, loughed and excited when he touch the toy. U know what i feel that time?, feel like i'm the happiest mother in the world, u will happy when u c ur child happy no matter how much money u spend for the toy. Love the feeling......

Saturday - 15/11/08

fresh orange juice for saturday morning!



da look of oranges after hubby kerjakan........






original without artificial etc... yummeh!





Sunday - 16/11/08
I cooked nasi lemak and hubby ckp sedap!, thanks b for da complementary! it a brunch (b/f + lunch) actually. Hubby told me that he need to go to da office to settle sumthing and i give an idea to b " b y not u settle keje u kat ofc and drop us at ikea/ikano". Hubby said " ade je idea2 u ni yek" ngeeee.... Actually wanna go to ikano to survey sumthing. Wah! penat gak keluar berdua ngan adam especially bile kene tolak stroller kat escalator which is always hubby task. We spend our time there from 1pm to 6.30pm, habis sume we all tawaf, ikea, ikano, the curve and cine leisure. Well we enjoy our time together and shopping my stuff ckit2 which is hubby geleng kepala bile jemput kitaorg balik. hahaha... sorry ya b, cannot control my nafsu!. Here i throwed photos of us:


mama and son at secret recipe
one cheese brownie and white chocolate mocha shake pleaseee...

he tried to get up, oh no!






Our hi-tea





happy boy!





his ride!




While Waiting hubby to fetch us

Wanna sleep........ sgt ngantuk dan penat!

3 comments:

Farah_W said...

dah besar dah adam eh....aunty farah nak peluk2 adam adam...comelnyee....be a good boy ye adam...

yaya said...

kalo nak peluk adam kene lah dtg bufday party adam, will inform u later........

Farah_W said...

okay dear....