Monday, September 15, 2008

Dugaan + Tension....

Wanna know y i"m so silent lately? Huh... so many bad thing happened. It not bad thing actually but "dugaan" from Allah S.W.T and me just try my best....

Why?

1st, my milk supply drop during fast month. During my 1st day fast, my milk supply still ok which is 5 oz per session how ever my milk supply drop to the 4 oz for the next day, than 3.5 oz and last friday it drop till 2 oz and only one session pumping at the office. I feel stress especially when i imagine and remember my milk stock for adam inside the freezer getting lesser. It really2 make me sad, stress and feeling down.
Hubby try to pujuk2 saye lahkan... he said "why dont u give him formular milk during day time (while me at ofc) and when u at house just breast feed him la..." drpd u tension2 camni nak buatpe?" But u still breast feed adamkan...
Huh... i rethingking of that. And i'm thinking, since Allah has already gives the rukhsah for Breast feed moms who face difficulties during ramadhan month, i will ponteng puasa to maintain my milk supply for my son, aduh tapi memikirkan nak ganti balik, selang seli puasa dan tak puasa advise from my mom. Readers what is ur opinion? Anyone please advise me which one should i do...

2nd, adam fever and his temperature is 40c which is high fever, however it only happened at night. his body from head to toe so hot like a fire even his finger, can u imagine how panic i am as a mother. His fever start form last friday night until today not yet recovery. Please readers doakan adam sihat cepat. Today adam and my maid i letak kat umah my mom. if anything happen at least abah ade... so can bring him to hospital.

Tomorrow is my birthday, and i'm not in the mood to celebrate my birthday. I even dunno if hubby do any surprise for me. What i know now is i'm so sad. People maybe look me good and happy but inside my heart..... damn crash....

That is the reason why i'm not update my blog....
I hope everything will settle....

5 comments:

precious innocent said...

eh yaya.. relaks la...

kalau u baca blog mami lyna pun dia faces d same prob like urs...

ape kata u bbuka posa je... sbb allah x suruh kita bsusah payah melampau.. dah ada rukhsoh tu, patut digunakan.. tul x...

-mama emma-

mrs noba said...

dear...
hope everything's gonna go smoothly...
and may adam be well soon!

pet said...

hey mummy, bersaba menghadapi cabaran2 camni ok.i know you're a good mum.anyway happy birthday in advance .u deserve to be happy wif ur family on ur birthday.i wish all the best & get well soon to adam.

~Reyza's Mama~ said...

hi yaya,. do what you have to do, and do what you think is best for Adam. Get Well Soon, Adam!

KV said...

yaya, jgn tertekan sgt dgn susu badan tu. Lg tension, lg dia tak kluar tau. Kalo yaya ikut saranan husband pun ok gak.
Teruknya demam adam tu. Selalu basahan dahi dia nak bagi panas tu turun skt.
Dan, selamat hari jadi. Moga berbahagia selalu. Jgn sedih2 ya!