Thursday, June 12, 2008

Alhamdulillah, i'm back!

Alahamdulillah, my milk production increase back. huh! lega sgt!. my bad mood regarding my milk production decrease lastime dah buang jauh2. that y i'm back! plus with the good mood to blog! okeh that is about me. How about my cheeky baby muhammad adam? Let me update about my little adam.


Taraaaa.....



my ride!
this is funny story, when i put adam inside dis new walker he just quiet and look at this new thing for him. mcm speechless plak si adam ni. terharu la tu mama n baba belikan walker. kekekeke.... but he only quiet about 15 second jek, after that he press everything in front of him (all the toy attached with walker). tak reti dok diam, sume di usik2. now we no more used bouncer when we want to feed him solid food. walker help us to feed him food, more easier for me and my maid. si mia(maid) pun pandai ckp, "senang ada kereta adam ni puan, mau beri makan pun mudah". ape2 je lah mia, janji ko jage anak aku elok2. adam sekarang mcm2 benda dia buat. he love to play, if i with him inside my room he will scream asked me to play with him, hayo! sumtime i nak susun baju dlm wardobe pun susah coz pantang nampak mama mesti ajak main2. kalau tak layan he will keep scream and finally nanges2. penat tau main2 dgn baby ni. okeh will update more story about adam for next entry. okeh let enjoy the picture below!



what is this? lemme roll this think.....

my cute baby

pssttt...last weekend activity is balik kampung coz my brother in law wedding. malas nak cite coz asyik cite pasal wedding je....notykan...

3 comments:

mrs noba said...

hi yaya...
good to hear from you!
and glad ur mily supply is okie dokie already...

siti fatimah said...

welcome back dear...
wah cepat jugak adam dok dlm walker yer... tak lama lagi cepat la berjln nie...and yaya kena kejar dia satu umah lak...

yaya said...

YY TO MRS NOBA:
Thank you dear, thank you for ur support...


YY TO SITI FATIMAH:
tu yg risau tu, belum merangkak ni pun dah penat nak melayan....