Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

happy mama with gift from lovely hubby



Happy mothers day to all mothers in the world!. This is 1st time and 1st year I celebrated mother’s day. Huh… it not easy to be a mother. I still remember the minute after I deliver Muhammad adam, my mom who stand beside me hold my hand and I say dis to my mom “I’m so sorry for whatever mistake that I already made to you and now I know how pain to deliver a baby” mom cried and me cried too. If I want to write here about mother and scarifying of mother is not enough to write for one day. You know what I mean right! Okey for dis year mother’s day I bought for my mom beg sembahyang. She like it and I’m happy.

my first black wedges


Okeh, what hubby did for me to celebrate mother's day? Well it just a simple but really surprise me and meaningful. Well we went to KLCC at 8pm than straight go to swatch boutique. Hubby ask me to choose any watch that i want. kekeke.... i prefer black strap because easy to match with anything. Than we went to vincci and i bought black wedges. Everything black color for that night!


Mama sengih2 sebab hepy sgt...



We had our dinner at A&W since dah lame sgt2 tak makan A&W. sebelum KLCC halau kitaorg balik, kitaorg dah berangkat pulang dan byk kedai2 kat KLCC tu dah tarik2 turun pintu kedai. Tu la akibatnye kalau pegi waktu malam. what can i say for dis year mother's day celebration is simple but memorable!. Thank you very much hubby and i luv u so much!

5 comments:

mama ryan said...

cutenye ur celebration...

happy mother's day 2 u dwar.......

pet said...

aku suek sgt black swatch tuh hokee..sabo jela aku kan tak boleh kalau mende2 yang ade design ornaments ala2 70's neh

siti fatimah said...

wah wah!!! best nyerrr dpt present :) btw wish u happy mother's day....

mrs noba said...

sweet... :) *sigh*
yaya, u beli kat mana topi adam tuh?
cute la!

yaya said...

YAYA TO MAMA RYAN
tq, happy mother's day 2 u 2 dear!

YAYA TO PET
aku dah agak dak ko sukenye... but i'm sure zul will buy for u according to ur taste yg ala2 70's!

YAYA TO SITI FATIMAH
hikhik...memang seronok rase dihargai.... hepy mother's day to you too!

YAYA TO MRS NOBA
tq! topi adam tu i beli kat mothercare pavilion.